CARNIVAL

CARNIVAL
see more at chrissy guest on ARTFINDER

Monday 12 February 2007

Hi, My very dear friend Emma keeps telling me to set up a Blog to show you my paintings. I'm having a go today, I hope it will improve over the next few weeks. Emma's is a great friend and can be found at http://www.sewrecycled.blogspot.com/ , Emma Herian. She does some really lovey hand made textiles, so take a look. If you want to comment on my work or enquire about my other paintings, exhibitions or purchasing, please email me.
Thanks for looking, Chrissy

2 comments:

V said...

What wonderful paintings, and your site is amazing! Even if I do say so myself. Well done for chalk, and pizza express. U deserve all the success in the world. After all, you are, as you say, an artistic genius! Keep up the good work.

Emma Herian said...

Wow you clever girl! This blog looks fabulous - can't wait to see more!

Welcome

Hi! and welcome to my blog. I am a professional artists working and living in Brighton. I have set up this blog as a place where people can look at my paintings and learn a bit more about me as an artist. If you want to comment on my work or enquire about my other paintings, exhibitions or purchasing, please e-mail me. Also, please take a look at my website www.chrissyguest.co.uk or go to https://www.artfinder.com/product/beach-house-in-winter-abstract/#/ currently representing my work.
Thanks for looking, Chrissy.

About Me

My photo
Brighton, Sussex, United Kingdom